Flight school

Conversation FAA to JAR

Pilots with training and licenses issued in countries outside the European JAA-area, as for example the United States with FAA regulations, must convert their licenses to JAA licenses to work as pilots in JAA counties.
Heli-TV will give you full assistance in converting your license.